Top Rules For Texting Women
In this day and age dating has become more technological that anything. If you have returned to the dating scene after an extended hiatus or have been dumped more times than you care to remember
In this day and age dating has become more technological that anything. If you have returned to the dating scene after an extended hiatus or have been dumped more times than you care to remember due to a misdirected text, it would behove you to brush up on your 21st-century dating etiquette. Texting can be scary, especially if it’s someone you really like. One wrong slip of the thumb and you may never see her again. Stay one step ahead of your competition by always being the bigger gentleman and sticking to the only rules you need for texting women today.
Click here to find out more:
- Be brief. Abbreviations are OK, and for her, are preferred over not hearing from you at all say digital dating gurus Olivia Baniuszewicz and Debra Golstein the authors of Flirtexting. She knows this is a casual platform. That doesn’t mean you can let your spelling reach seventh-grade level though. She still wants you to be clever, even on SMS. Do away with the one-word responses, but master being brief while maintaining respect.
- Refrain from the mass text. There are men reading this who are asking, “Does this really need to be said?” This has happened to every woman at least once, and that’s because the man sending the mass texts thinks he’s covered his tracks well. He hasn’t. They know.
Follow this link…
- Be respectful. If you don’t want to look like a jerk, don’t say or text things that will make you look a little less than sensitive. Just be a gentleman, respect her in the way you wish to be respected. Say things that will compliment her and not criticize her. Don’t let texting become your source of communication. Texting can be a wonderful avenue of communication, however if you text too much your message will get lost in the translation.
- Text her immediately after you get her number. Don’t try playing hard to get by waiting a couple of days before you text her. Text her immediately after you receive her number. This way when you text her she’ll be more inclined to remember you because you’re fresh on her mind.
Find out how to text the girl for you…
- Be confident. If you are going to resort to what some may consider the less courageous form of talking to a girl you like, then at least be confident in your approach. Don’t be afraid to reach out to her and express what’s on your mind. Be confident, but not too aggressive. Remember, texting is just an appetizer for her until she meets you face to face to get the main course.
- Have fun with it. Send her funny texts. Make her laugh. Distinguish yourself from the rest of the guys. She’s probably receiving text messages from other guys so you want to be the one that stands out. Maintain a fun vibe with her by making her laugh. And once you meet her face to face maintain that vibe in person.
When it comes to texting women today, always remember to text with a purpose. Don’t just idly text her because she won’t respond. Use your common sense. If you aren’t sure what to say to her but want to know where her head is at, a simple text checking in on her and saying hello will be sufficient. Treat your texting manners in the same way that you would want to be treated, and you will always stay at the top of your game in the world of texting and dating.
Here’s your final chance to learn how to text women the right way