9 Signs You Might Be Dating The Wrong Girl
Does it feel like everything she does lately is really aggravating and annoying? Does being around her seem to repulse you all of a sudden? Are you embarrassed to bring her around your family and
Does it feel like everything she does lately is really aggravating and annoying? Does being around her seem to repulse you all of a sudden? Are you embarrassed to bring her around your family and friends now? It’s not even necessarily something about her; it just doesn’t feel the right anymore. If you’re having a hard time realizing if you might be dating the wrong girl and whether or not you should move on. Examine these nine signs to determine if you’re dating the wrong girl or if it’s all in your head.
Click here to find out more:
- You’re unhappy. This is a sure sign that you’re dating the wrong girl. There’s really nothing else to say after this. It’s normal to have knocks and bumps in the relationship and in life in general, but if you’re exhausted after hanging out with them, it’s definitely time to move on. You don’t need to be drained and depleted as a result of being with this person. Gather yourself and move on because you deserve to be happy.
- You don’t feel good about yourself. When you’re in a healthy and productive relationship, you feel great about yourself because she compliments you and bring the best out of you. You feel good and healthy because you have someone in your life that makes life worth living. When that feeling ends, the relationship is on its way out. You should never sacrifice your self-esteem for someone else, which can happen in dysfunctional, unhappy, and unproductive relationships. If something in your relationship begins to undermine who you are as a person, you might be dating the wrong girl.
Follow this link…
- Lack of communication. Lack of communication is when having a healthy dialog with her is always tense. You feel like you have to monitor what you say by selecting your words carefully. You’re unable to be free and comfortable with communicating effectively with her. Your conversation is different, it’s strained. In the beginning of the relationship you’ll spoke all the time, now it’s a task to have a meaningful conversation. This is definitely a telltale sign that you might be dating the wrong girl.
- Your family and friends don’t know why you’re with her. At first when you brought her around it was your friends that complained about her. But now it’s your family, and your co-workers. For a while you have had your doubts about her, but you always gave her the benefit of the doubts. Now, reality sets in, it’s time to cut your losses and move on before someone gets seriously hurt.
- You hardly think about her, you’re constantly thinking of someone else. Although, you may be with her physically you mind is constantly thinking of someone else. You don’t want too, but you can’t help it. She doesn’t make you feel special anymore. She criticizes you every chance she gets. You’re second guessing yourself because everything you do is not good enough for her anymore.
- You feel the need to change who you are to make her happy. While it is great to change in a relationship because you are in a new place in your life. However, changing for the worst is not conducive to your growth and development. Besides, you don’t want to change because you’re forced to change just to please her. You want to grow and change together with her and experience joys of life. Never change who you are to placate another because in the long run you’re not going to like yourself, and you will despise her for your change.
- Everything she does irritates you. This usually occurs after she has seriously wronged you, and getting back that trust factor may represent a challenge. Sometimes you can’t get it back, and that respect never returns. Then everything she does will aggravate and annoy you. If this continues after time and it’s not getting any better that’s a strong indication that you’re dating the wrong girl. Because if she is the right girl for you, you both will be able to grow and learn from each experience you have and you both will be able to move forward together.
Find out how to attract the right women…
- Your instincts are screaming at you that this is all wrong. You know whether this is true just by reading that statement. If you got a lead feeling in your stomach when you read that, then you’re dating the wrong girl. Always follow your instinct or gut feeling, you won’t be disappointed.
- The bad outweigh the good. This is a no brainer. This is where your instinct and state of denial kick in. Even when you are faced with the cold hard facts that this girl is nothing but wrong with you, you still do everything you can to ignore the truth. Your instinct needs to be listened to even more here. Make a list of the good and the bad of the relationship. If the bad outweighs the good, that’s a clear indication that she’s the wrong girl.
It is good to evaluate your relationship every now and again. That’s a great way to track the progress of it. The bottom line is that it’s okay to want to be happy in a relationship, that’s the very point of being in one. The truth about relationships is that rarely does it occur where only one person is unhappy at a time. If you are unhappy, your partner is as well. Do yourselves both a favor and pursue your own happiness on your own terms, even if that means pursuing it separately.
Here’s your final chance to learn how to attract the right women for you